The state government has set a goal of converting 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore agriculturally useful pumps into solar pumps over the next ten years under the Kusum Yojana. This is an essential initiative for Rajasthan’s farmers. An initial budget of Rs. 50 thousand crores set aside to build solar pumps and advertise solar products. In the 2020-21 budget, 20 lakh farmers in the state would be assisted in installing solar pumps under this plan.
Kusum Yojana applications can be submitted both online and offline. This program allows for the establishment of a solar power plant as well as the lease of land. In the case of an online application, the applicant must keep the application form printout secure with him. If the applicant submits an offline application, he or she will be provided with a receipt that must be maintained.
During the first phase of the Kusum Yojana, the Electricity Department will successfully distribute solar-powered pumps in partnership with other Central Government Departments. Solar power plants with adequate capacity to produce energy will be built. The government will install tubewells that will generate a specified quantity of power. Existing pumps will be modernised, and old pumps will be replaced with new solar pumps.
To apply for a solar power plant, the applicant must pay an application cost of 5000 per MW plus GST. The following is the application fee for 0.5 MW to 2 MW. 0.5 MW ₹ 2500+ GST 1 MW ₹5000 + GST 1.5 MW ₹7500+ GST 2 MW ₹10000+ GST
The main goal of Kusum Solar Pump Yojana is to give free power to the country’s farmers. Under this system, farmers will be able to use solar panels to water their fields. The farmer will profit twice as much from this Kusum Yojana 2022, and his income will rise as well. Second, if farmers create more power and deliver it to the grid. As a result, they will pay for it as well.
– Offering a low-cost solar irrigation pump. – Solarization of tens of thousands of grid-connected farm pumps. – In the first phase of the Kusum Yojana 2022, 17.5 lakh diesel-powered irrigation pumps would be converted to solar energy. This will result in less diesel use. – Farmers’ farming will improve now that the pumps irrigating the fields will operate on solar energy. – Kusum Yojana would benefit farmers in states where there is a drought and an electrical outage.
– The applicant must be a permanent resident of India. – The applicant may apply for a solar power plant with a capacity ranging from 0.5 MW to 2 MW under the Kusum Yojana. – The applicant may ask for a 2 MW capacity in proportion to his land or the capacity indicated by the distribution company (whichever is less). – Each MW would need around 2 hectares of land. – Under this plan, no financial qualification is necessary for projects with self-investment.
– Aadhar card – Ration card – Copy of registration – Authorization letter – Copy of Jamabandi of land – Net worth certificate issued by a Chartered Accountant (in case the project is developed through the developer) – Mobile number – Bank account statement – Passport size photograph
– First, the applicant must visit the scheme’s official website. – On this home page, you will notice the registration option “Online Registration,” which you should select. – Fill up all the information requested on the application form, such as Name, Address, Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, and so on. – Then, click the submit button. – After successful registration, you will be prompted to deposit 10% of the cost of the solar pump set to the chosen beneficiaries with the department’s recognised suppliers.
– First, you have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Kusum Yojana. – On the main page, select the Program option. – After that, select the Solar Energy Program option. – After that, select the Kusum Yojana option. – Now, a new page will appear in front of you, and you must click on the registration option. – The registration form will now be displayed in front of you. – You must fill out this form with all of the required information. – You must now upload all necessary papers. – Then you must select the Register option.
– First, you must go to the Maharashtra Kusum Yojana’s official website. – It will now open in front of you at home. – On the home page, select the Apply for Kusum Yojana option. – Following that, the application form will appear in front of you. – You must fill out this form with all of the required information. – You must now upload all necessary papers. – After that, you must select the submit option.
– Go to the Haryana Kusum Yojana official website. – The home page should now appear in front of you. – On the home page, select Apply for Kusum Yojana. – Following that, the application form will be shown in front of you. – You must fill out this form completely. – You must now upload all of the necessary paperwork. – Then, click Submit.
– Go to the scheme’s official website. – The website’s home page will load on your screen. – Now you must select the home page online application option. – Following that, a new page will appear in which you must enter all of your important information. – Following that, you must double-check the information supplied. – The final step is to click the submit button.