On September 25, the central government inaugurated the Ayushman Bharat Yojana in honour of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay’s birthday. Citizens of the country can now get health insurance worth up to Rs 5 lakh through this scheme. Anybody can apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme both online and offline. With the implementation of this yojana, no citizen of the country will be denied treatment because of financial restraints.
Name of the Scheme - Ayushman Bharat Yojana Launched by - Mr Narendra Modi Date of Introducing - 14th April 2018 Beneficiary - Citizen of India Date of introduction Scheme - Rs. 5 Lakh for Health Insurance Official website - https://pmjay.gov.in/
Ayushman Bharat Scheme would provide financial support to economically disadvantaged impoverished households in the country by providing health insurance. Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023, the Union Health Ministry has agreed to provide health insurance worth Rs. 5 lahks to 4.80 lakh registered transgender people in the country.
– To check the eligibility through Jan Seva Kendra (CSC), you must go to the nearest Jan Seva Kendra and provide all of your original documents to the agent, who will then verify your eligibility through your documentation.
– Go to the official website of PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana. – Click on the option “AM I Eligible?” on the home page. – Then, under the eligible section, validate your mobile number with an OTP. – After logging in, the authority would examine the eligibility of his family for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. – Next, two options will come, select your state from the first. – And, you will get three categories in the second choice where you can select one of the categories from your ration card by name and mobile number. – After that, press the submit button to check your eligibility.
– This initiative will benefit more than ten crore families. – The scheme provides disadvantaged families with health insurance worth up to Rs 5 lakh. – Those families are also included in the PMJAY Yojana, which was launched in 2011. – The government will cover the cost of drugs and therapy under this scheme, and 1350 diseases will be treated. – You do not need to pay any money to take advantage of this strategy. – The Ministry of Health will run this programme.
– Go to the Public Service Centre (CSC) and submit a photocopy of all your original documents to apply for the PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme. – After that, the agent of the Public Service Centre (CSC) will ensure your registration under the plan and present you with the registration. – After that, within 10 to 15 days, you will get the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card from Jan Seva Kendra.
– Aadhar Card (All family members) – Ration Card (All family members) – Mobile Number – Address Proof
– Medical examination, treatment and consultation – Prior hospitalization – Medicines and Medical Consumables – Non-intensive and intensive care services – Clinical and laboratory tests – Medical Implant Services – Housing benefit – Food services – Treatment of complications arising during treatment – Post-hospitalization follow-up for 15 days after hospitalization – Pre-existing disease cover-up
On the occasion of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary, our country’s Home Minister, Amit Shah, introduced the Ayushman CAPF health insurance scheme. The central government will give health insurance to all of the country’s strong police forces under this system. This scheme includes 28 lakh police personnel from CAPFs, Assam Rifles, and the National Security Guard, as well as their families. Jan Arogya Yojana includes 10 lakh troops and officers, as well as 50 lakh members of their families.
You can get several information through the official site. Take a quick look at the important facts. - Check the Information related to Officials - Check the Hospital Empanelment Module - Claim Adjudication-related Information - Check Standard Treatment Guidelines - Find Empanelled Hospital - Find Jan Aushadhi Kendra - Process of Giving Feedback
The Ministry of Health has launched 265 new procedures as part of the new health benefits package. This plan will now cover a total of 1949 procedures. The Central Government has distributed approximately 35 lakh Ayushman health cards to CAPF troops and their families. All CAPF troops and their family are eligible for cashless treatment at any of the country’s 24000 hospitals.
The government is also considering other alternatives for the growth of this scheme. The Central Government has also decided to boost the funding for health care. This budget is currently 4.5%, but it is intended to expand to 8% so that the healthcare sector can grow. The Dental Council of India had repeatedly urged the Ministry of Health to include dental treatment in the scheme.
– Open Google Play Store, and search for the “Ayushman Bharat” App. – A list will appear, click on the top-most option. – After that, click on the “Install” button to download the app to your device.
Helpline Number - 14555/1800111565 Address - 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001