Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman announced to start of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana on June 20, 2020. Our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has taken this initiative to assist the migrant labourers and give them employment possibilities. Check the details of the scheme, including the application procedure, eligibility criteria, required documentation, etc.
Name of the Scheme - Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana Announced by - Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman Initiated by - Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi Launch Date - June 20, 2020, at 11 am Beneficiary - Migrant Laborers of Country Objective - Providing employment opportunities Plan Duration & Timing - 125 Days Official Website - https://panchayat.gov.in/
The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan was established to assist returning migrant workers. This effort will give employment opportunities for migrant labourers who have arrived in their communities, and enhance their standard of living. As a result of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana, migrant labours can work, feed their family, and better their financial situation.
– Applicant must be a permanent resident of India. – The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
– This strategy will benefit the country’s migratory labourers. – Rural development, Panchayati raj, and road transport are among the 12 ministries working together to ensure that everyone is on board with the strategy. – A labourer will be assigned employment only based on his effectiveness under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana. – People will find work as unemployment falls in the states. – Rural development will accelerate.
– You must visit your district’s Regional Labor Department. – You must now obtain the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan application form from there. – You must carefully complete the application form. – You must now attach all relevant papers to the application form. – Following that, you must submit the application form to the Regional Labor Department. – You will now be assigned a reference number. – You must now keep this reference number ready. You can check the status of your application using this reference number.
– visit the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’s official website. – On the home page, click the Apply Now button. – The application form will appear in front of you. – Fill up all information asked for and upload all required documents. – Then, pay the fee if any, and click the “Submit” button. – Save the final form, and take a printout of it for future reference.
– This effort will give jobs to migrant labourers who returned to their homes during the lockdown. – The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will provide optimum benefits to rural migrant labour. – The Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will run for 125 days in 116 districts across six states. This campaign’s government apparatus will be on a mission to assist migrant workers. – The central government has retained the ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’ budget at Rs 50,000 crore. – The goal of this strategy is to ameliorate the economic situation of migratory labourers who have returned home.
– Aadhar card – Ration card – Bank Account Passbook – Passport-Size Photograph – Mobile Number – Age Certificate – Address Proof
– The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana is running in 116 districts across the country. – This plan has so far cost Rs 37,543 crore. – The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan has been integrated with initiatives such as MNREGA and the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana to create employment possibilities. – The MNREGA budget for 2022-23 was Rs 60,000 crore. MNREGA has been given an additional budget of Rs 40,000 crore in the Self-reliant India Campaign 1.0. – MNREGA has so far cost Rs 73,504 crore, with 251 crore people employed.