– Address details of candidate – Address details of the candidate    AAdhar card    Pan card    Voter id card    Driving license    Passport – Scanned signature of the candidate – Scanned photograph of the candidate

Required Documents

How to Apply for Agniveer

The vacancies will be made available on the respective websites joinindianarmy.nic.in, joinindiannavy.gov.in, and careerindianairforce.cdac.in.

Under the Agnipath scheme, every year 40,000 to 50,000 youth will be recruited between the age of 17.5 years to 23 years to serve in the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. They will serve the country for 4 years. After that, 25% of the Agniveers will be retained in the regular cadre based on merit, willingness, and medical fitness. Whereas, the rest 75% of Agniveers will be demobilized, with an exit or “Seva Nidhi” package of Rs 11-12 lakh. However, the Agnipath scheme has a lot of advantages and disadvantages. To know more click here.

Important Notes

Thanks for Reading this Story