The Haryana government has newly launched a card that is known as the Pashu Kisan credit card scheme for those farmers who have animals in their houses. It will help the farmers enhance the animal business they are doing. It will help farmers so that they will be able to earn more from their animal business, and they will be able to get a sufficient amount for the maintenance of their animals.
The reserve bank of India has now launched some new services and increased the services so that the farmers can get support from the end of the Kishan credit card. This has become one of the most effective credit card assistance.
Important Features of the Pashu Kisan credit card scheme
|Name Of Scheme:
|Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
|Scheme Launched By
|Haryana State Government
|Benefit Of This Scheme
|Farmers will get Up To Rs. 1,60,000 loan For animal husbandry
|Who Can Apply?
|Every Kisan can apply for this Scheme.
|1800155261 / 1800115526 / 0120-6025109
Here are some features of the Pashu Kisan credit card scheme that farmers would get for them and their house animals. Animal holders will be able to get almost three lakhs loan amount, and the government scheme will help the farmers who have animals in their houses like buffalo, egg-laying hens, and much more. When a person takes a loan from the government up to 1.5 lakh, they don’t have to give any guarantee against the loan.
Suggested: How to Apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Livestock owners will be able to get Rs.60,249 per buffalo, Rs.720 per egg-laying hen, Rs.40,783 for each cow, and Rs.4063 per sheep/goat according to the loan scheme, and you will not require any guarantees to get a loan up to 1.6Lakhs.
The loan Amount of Animals will be provided under the Pashu Kisan Credit card scheme.
|Loan Amount per animal
When most of the banks do provide loans at an interest rate of 7.00%, farmers who have Pashu Kisan credit cards will be able to get loans without an interest rate of 4.00%. But, there will be conditions there. The kitchen should have to repay the loan within five years with interest. Owners will be able to get loans in six installments, and the central government will give a rebate of almost 3%.
How to apply for the Pashu Kisan Credit Card
To get a Pashu credit card, there are several points that you need to consider. So that you will be able to complete the application process for the Pashu Kisan credit card in a very faster and more secure manner, do follow these steps and get the Pashu Kisan credit card of yours. You can also get it, and you need to visit the bank to be able to get the Pashu Kisan credit card scheme for you; this is denoted the first step that you can take to get the Pashu Kisan credit card. This is also a scheme that has become a famous option for them to get the best credit options for them.
- Once you visit your bank, you need to visit the bank first, and then you need to ask for the application form that you are getting from the bank. These are the primary steps that should be taken care of.
- Now, you have to be sure that you have all the required documents along with the KYC details so that you will be able to complete the filling process of the application process and complete the application form in a faster manner. So, this is the factor that you can also check.
- Know about the official documents that you have to provide to the Pashu Kisan credit card scheme. According to the financial scale of work, people will be able to get credit cards, which will be beneficial for them.
You May Like: Haryana Govt. Education Loan Scheme
Documents you need for the Pashu Kishan credit card.
Here are the important documents you should submit whenever you are willing to get the Kishan credit card.
- Filled up a form for Pashu Kisan Credit Card
- Land documents
- Animal health certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Bank Account
What are the benefits of the Pashu Kisan credit card – Why Pashu Kisan Credit card is better than any bank loan?
This is an offer that gives almost a higher credit value to the farmers without any guarantee. This is going to be the most useful factor that a farmer will be able to get when they take help from the Haryana Pashu Kisan credit card. With up to 1.50 lakhs loans, people will be able to get this facility.
- This is a scheme that helps individual farmers so that they will be able to perform agricultural activities and can also take part in post-harvest planning.
- When the farmer takes a loan for up to 3 lakhs, they have to give the bank an interest rate of 12%. Also, they have to pay the total amount and interest within one year so that they can get the next amount.
- This Pashu Kisan credit card scheme has become one of the most innovative schemes that help farmers to maintain and enhance their livestock.
- The banks should have to come in front of the schemes so that they will be able to get more access to the livestock, and it will be helpful for them too.
They will also be able to enhance their credit applications, and it will be very helpful for them in any situation. They can also take part in the Pashu Kisan credit card, which will be an accessible option for the users for them.
Here are the factors that the people who are willing to start their Pashu Kisan credit card should be checked. This is going to be a credit card that a person can choose and get the best benefits for them. With the help of the Pashu Kisan credit card scheme, you will be able to get the maximum benefits, and it will be very beneficial for you to get the ultimate benefits for you. So, this is also going to be a factor for you to get the maximum credit scores whenever you are searching for the credit scores.
This is also going to be a factor that helps in the generation of people’s credit scores. They have to take part in the credit scores, this is also going to be a factor that helps a person mostly to maintain the credit scores, and it becomes helpful for them also.
Individuals farmers who are belonging to the economically weaker sections such as livestock owners, animal husbandry farmers, and fish farmers can apply for a Pashu Kisan Credit Card.
Pashu Kisan Credit cards are offered by ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, etc.
The repayment period of this Pashu Kisan Credit card scheme is 5 years
All livestock owners have to pay a 4.00% interest rate on this Pashu Kisan Credit card scheme.
All the livestock owners will get up to the credit of Rs. 3Lakhs, and up to Rs.1.6Lakhs will be no guaranteed requirement.
Each Buffalo – Rs. 60,249
Each Egg-laying hen – Rs. 720
Each Cow – Rs. 40,783
Each Sheep – Rs. 4063
Each Goat – Rs. 4063