West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 | Online Application for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme | Check Application Status | Duare Sarkar Project Camp
Many households do not receive basic income support and hence cannot fund their day-to-day expenses. The government of West Bengal has developed the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme to help all of these folks. The government would give basic income support to female heads of families under this plan.
In today’s topic, we will tell you all relevant information such as its aim, characteristics, advantages, application form, eligibility criteria, needed papers, and so on about the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. So, stick to the end to know everything about this article to the conclusion.
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
The government of West Bengal has introduced the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme to give basic income support to female heads of households. The government would give Rs 500/month to general category families and Rs 1000/month to SC/ST families. This initiative would help around 1.6 crore West Bengal families.
This Scheme was created with the state’s monthly average household consumption spend of Rs 5249 in mind. This plan will cover 10% to 20% of a beneficiary’s monthly spending. The benefit amount will be transferred straight into the recipients’ bank accounts under this plan.
Overview of the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Government Of West Bengal
|Female Heads of Household
|To Provide Basic Income Support
|Number Of Beneficiaries
|Assistant For General Category
|Rs 500 Per Month & Rs 6000 Per Year
|Assistance For Sc and St Category
|Rs 1000 Per Month & Rs 12000 Per Year
|Rs 12900 Crore
Applied Applicants for Lakshmi Bhandar in Phase-II of Duare Sarkar
The West Bengal government has organized the second phase of the Duare Sarkar Project Camp from August 16 to September 15 in 2022. Citizens can apply for numerous state government schemes through these camps. During the first two days, 18,500 camps were set up, with 29,02,049 individuals taking part. The West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar scheme was the most popular, according to government sources. More than 60% of applications for this plan have come from these camps.
Rules and Guidelines of the Scheme
The West Bengal government has issued the guidelines and norms for the Lakshmi Bhandar project. The department of women and child development and social welfare released eligibility and other requirements for the plan on July 30th. This strategy will take effect on September 1st. This plan was included in the Trinamool Congress’ election agenda.
- The benefit amount under this system will be delivered beginning in September.
- Beneficiaries can obtain a free application form from government camps hosted around the state.
- All candidates must provide all relevant papers, including an Aadhar card and a bank account passbook, together with the application form.
- This plan is not open to households with at least one tax-paying member.
- Women in the general category who own more than 2 hectares of land are also ineligible for this plan.
- The reward money will be deposited immediately into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The beneficiary’s Aadhaar number should be connected to the bank account.
- This scheme is open to West Bengal women who are permanent residents and are between the ages of 25 and 60.
- Women with permanent employment in the private and public sectors are not eligible for this plan.
- This plan is also open to casual employees.
Number of Applied People in Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Over 1.23 million persons have successfully enrolled under this initiative. 1226611 West Bengal people have applied for this initiative through the Duare Sarkar camps. The district administrators have also directed authorities to educate people about this plan so that all eligible recipients can profit from it.
District-wise Total Applicant List
|South 24 Parganas
Budget and Database of West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
Every SC and ST community would be covered by this plan. The government has determined qualifying requirements for the general category. The government has set aside Rs 12900 crore for this scheme. The Trinamool Congress’s election agenda included the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
This scheme’s implementation will begin on July 1st. West Bengal’s government already maintains a database of certain qualified recipients, such as 33 lakh women who are beneficiaries of social security systems. The government will solicit applications for the remaining families. The scheme’s adoption will help the state’s rural and urban economies.
The objective of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
The major goal of the scheme is to give basic income assistance to female heads of families. Female heads of families would receive Rs 500 (general category) and Rs 1000 under this initiative (SC and ST category). West Bengal residents would be able to fund their daily activities thanks to this financial assistance. This plan will help them become self-sufficient. The initiative will also benefit the state’s rural and urban economies. West Bengal residents will no longer rely on others for their everyday requirements.
Benefits and Features of the Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has announced the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
- The female head of the household will receive financial assistance under this plan.
- The monthly monetary assistance would be Rs 500 for general categories and Rs 1000 for SC and ST categories.
- This initiative will assist 1.6 million West Bengal residents.
- This plan was created with the state monthly average family consumption expenditure of Rs 5249 in mind.
- This scheme will cover around 10% to 20% of the beneficiary’s monthly expenses.
- The benefit money under this plan will be sent straight into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- The West Bengal government has set out Rs 12900 crores for the execution of this plan.
- The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme was also included in the Trinamool Congress’ election agenda.
- The candidate must be a West Bengali citizen.
- This plan is open to all SC and ST households.
- Families with at least one tax-paying member cannot apply for this plan in the general category.
- Citizens from the general group who own more than 2 hectares of land are not eligible for this plan.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Offline Application Form
- The Eligible candidates of West Bengal who want to apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, have to download the Lakshmi Bhandar Application Form.
- Take a print out, and fill up the form including the Duare Sarkar Registration no, Swasthyasathi Card no, Aadhaar No, Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Spouse Name, Address, and Bank Account Details.
- After completing all of these details, you should complete the SELF-DECLARATION Form.
- Finally, submit the application form to the relevant department.
Apply Online for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- Go to the official website of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Then, enter your registered mobile number, and click on “Get OTP.”
- Input the OTP after receiving it on the registered number.
- Next, click the “Login” button and tap “Apply Online.”
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up the form with the required information including Beneficiary name, Mobile number, Email ID, Date of birth, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Spouse name, Bank account details, Duare Sarkar registration number, Swasthya Sathi card number, Aadhaar number, and Address.
- After that, upload the required documents and click the “Submit” button.
Check the Application Status of Lakshmi Bhandar
- Visit the official website of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Now, enter your registered mobile number and click on “Get OTP.”
- After that, input the OTP and click on the “Login” button.
- Then, click on “Check Application Status.”
- Now, enter your reference number, and click on “Check Status.”
- The status of your application will appear on your screen.
How to log in to the Lakshmi Bhandar Portal?
- Visit the official Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme website.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on “Get OTP.”
- Then, enter the received OTP and click on “Login.”
- Thus, you can log in to the portal.
How to Check Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status?
- Go to your bank with your passbook, and visit the balance inquiry section.
- In the inquiry section, you must submit your passbook to the bank employee.
- He/she will investigate and inform you whether you have received money or not under the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
The West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme offers basic income assistance to female heads of families. Under this scheme, female heads of families would be given Rs 500/month (General) and Rs 1000/month (SC and ST).
Alapan Bandyopadhyay is the founder. Later, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched it along with other schemes.
This scheme is open to all families from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribal communities.
The candidate must be between the ages of 25 and 60. The applicant must not have permanent employment. Casual employees are eligible to apply for the scheme.
|Join Telegram Group
|Visit Official Website
|Download Lakshmi Bhandar Form
- West Bengal Karmo Bhumi Portal: Registration Process and Steps to Get a Job on Karmo Bhumi Portal
- West Bengal Karmai Dharma Scheme | কর্মই ধর্ম প্রকল্প – Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits
- Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2022: Kusum Yojana Online Registration & Application
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme (WBSCC) – Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
- Banglarbhumi Portal (বাংলারভূমি পোর্টাল): How to check Land Record Khatian in West Bengal
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana