Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana | PM Matritva Vandana Scheme | Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2023 | PM Matru Vandana Yojana Application Form | Online Registration, Registration Form, & Registration Process
The Government of India is providing Rs 6000 in financial help under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023. Our Prime Minister launched this scheme on January 1, 2017, under which mothers will get financial help who conceive and breastfeed for the first time. In this article, we will tell you all the details about the Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme. So, please read this article to take advantage of the scheme.
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023
Pregnant women in our country are receiving a benefit of 6000 rupees. Any pregnant woman who wants to apply for this scheme must visit an Anganwadi and a health centre and complete three application forms. The Ministry of Women and Child Development serves as a nodal agency for this scheme. Pregnant mothers would be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana only after the birth of their first living child. Only pregnant women over the age of 19 can apply for this scheme.
Overview of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
|Central Government Scheme
|Ministry of Women and Children Development
|Date of Application
|Last date of Application
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Pregnant mothers from economically disadvantaged families will receive Rs.6000 in cash help under the Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme. Working-class women who work as labourers are given financial assistance of Rs.6000 during pregnancy. This scheme also provides proper facilities such as providing health-related, proper food and drink, to prevent pregnant women, lactating women, and their children from being malnourished, and to reduce the mortality rate.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying the Scheme
- Pregnant women enrolling for the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme must be at least 19 years old.
- Women who become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017, will also be considered eligible under this scheme.
Benefits of the PM Matritva Vandana Scheme
- Working-class pregnant women will benefit from the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme. Pregnant women in this class are unable to meet their health demands during pregnancy due to financial constraints, and they are unable to give birth to their children.
- Pregnant women will be able to meet all of their demands during pregnancy, and after the child is born, they will be able to raise the child properly.
- The death rate will also fall as a result of the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
- The sum obtained under the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Assistance Scheme, Rs 6000, will be directly deposited to pregnant women’s bank accounts.
How to Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online?
- Visit the scheme’s official website. Applicants will get the login form on this page.
- You must enter all of the information requested in this login form, including your email address, password, and captcha code. After entering all of your information, you must click the login button.
- After logging in, you can apply online for this plan. You must fill out the application form completely. After entering all of your information, click the submit button.
How to Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Offline?
- Pregnant women should visit the Anganwadi and the nearest health centre.
- After that, fill out the three forms as needed and submit them.
- After completing all three forms, the Anganwadi and the nearby health centre will provide you a slip. In this way, you can apply offline.
- You can also download the Matru Vandana Application form from the Ministry of Women and Child Development’s official website.
Required Documents for Pregnancy Assistance Scheme
- Ration Card
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar card of Parents
- Bank Account Passbook
- Identity card of Parents
New User Registration Procedure for the Scheme
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana’s official website.
- Click on the “Beneficiary Login” link on the home page.
- After that, you must click the “Register New User” option.
- A new page will appear where you must input all of the necessary information, such as the beneficiary’s name, mobile number, email address, password, captcha code, and so on.
- After that, you must click the Register button, and attach all relevant paperwork.
- After that, click the “Submit” button to register.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Amount Now in Two Installments
The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana provides women with a sum of 6000 upon the birth of a child. If the family has a second daughter, the government will additionally provide 6000. Previously, the government provided this sum in three payments.
On June 28, 2022, Union Minister Mahendra Munjapara announced that instead of three instalments, the benefit will now be provided in two. This strategy will be successful in boosting the health of the country’s women. Aside from that, women’s living standards will rise.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Now Available in Private Hospitals
Pregnant women can now take benefit of this scheme in private hospitals. As the Health Department has issued instructions to extend the advantage of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2023 to women who become mothers for the first time in private hospitals. Pregnant women visiting private hospitals must now register for the initiative for the first time in any government facility.
This scheme provides 5000 in financial help to pregnant women in three instalments following delivery. CMO Dr Manoj Aggarwal stated that pregnant women can take advantage of the scheme by enrolling at the nearest government hospital in a meeting with private hospitals. In addition, at the District Health Committee meeting on Wednesday, directives were given to expedite the matter.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana in Different States
The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana was created to protect the health and nutrition of pregnant women. 99329 pregnant ladies have been registered in Uttar Pradesh. In Uttar Pradesh, Meerut has seen the highest number of registrations this week. Ayodhya is second, Lucknow is third, Moradabad is fourth, and Kanpur is fifth. Meerut had 10168 registrations, Ayodhya had 9383 registrations, Lucknow had 9046 registrations, Moradabad had 6643 registrations, and Kanpur division had 6299 registrations.
During the Corona time, 12707 women in the Madhya Pradesh district benefited from this scheme. A lady who becomes pregnant for the first time is given 5000 rupees in three instalments for nourishment. The first instalment is Rs 1000, the second instalment is Rs 2000, and the third instalment is Rs 2000. The first instalment is paid upon registration within 150 days after conception, the second instalment within 180 days, and the third instalment after birth and the child’s first vaccine.
From January 2017 to June 28, 2021, 59738 women in the Lucknow district received benefits under this scheme. You can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana through ASHA or ANM. Under this plan, you can also apply online. If you have any problems filling out the application form, please call the helpdesk number.
Matritva Vandana Yojana was launched to give nutrition to pregnant mothers and their children. Pregnant women receive Rs. 5000 in financial support with this scheme. The government has agreed to provide a 100% reward to women who fall pregnant for the first time under this scheme. This scheme has benefited 76,293 Kanpur district women through February 2021. The benefit amount is delivered by Direct Benefit Transfer under this yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana December Update
The government provides Rs. 5000 to women who become pregnant for the first time under the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana. This plan has no delivery requirements. Beneficiaries can have their babies delivered at any government or private hospital. This amount is set aside for pregnant women’s nourishment.
You can now apply for this scheme while sitting at home. This service was launched as part of the Prime Minister’s Digital India campaign. This yojana will register all eligible recipients. If a recipient wants to apply offline, this option will be available to them as well. Offline applications can still be made at the block level, through the relevant office or Asha workers.
Matru Vandana Yojana Helpline Number
The helpline number for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 has been changed to 104. The previous number was 7998799804. In addition, you can reach District Program Coordinator Suman Shukla at 9096210825 and District Program Assistant Ritesh Chaurasia at 7905920818.
Frequently Asked Questions
The government of India will grant Rs 6000 in financial help to women who conceive and breastfeed for the first time under this scheme.
Check Your Name in PM Pregnancy Assistance Scheme List Pregnant and lactating ladies can check their names on the official website.
The government provides 5000 to women who become pregnant for the first time under the Pradhan Mantri Matriva Vandana Yojana. Beneficiaries can have their babies delivered at any government or private hospital. This amount is designated for pregnant women’s nourishment.
- Vivah Anudan Yojana: UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2023
- Atal Pension Yojana: Apply Online for APY 2023
- Prime Minister Agriculture Irrigation Scheme: PMKSY 2022
- Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023: Apply Online
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2023: Apply Now To Get Benefit
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana