SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 | Download Your Admit Card | SBI Clerk Exam 2023
The State Bank of India published the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card on its official website on January 2, 2023. A total of 5486 Clerk (Customer Support & Sales) vacancies are available in various State Bank of India branches across India. Candidates who pass the SBI Clerk 2022 preliminary examination will be able to download their SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card. We will tell you all the details in today’s article. So, continue reading.
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
The SBI Clerk 2022 Mains exam will be held on January 15, 2023. The qualified candidates can download their admit card by using the Registration Number and Password. Candidates should arrive with a hard copy of their admit card and other required documents.
Overview of the Admit Card
|State Bank of India
|Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
|02nd January 2023
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2022
|15th January 2023
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Official website
Download the SBI Mains Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Click on the “Careers” option in the bottom left corner of the homepage.
- On the menu, click the “JOIN SBI” link, then the “Current Openings” tab.
- In the “Current Openings” section, look for “Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18)” and then click on it.
- When you click on “Call letter for Mains Examination,” a new page appears.
- Select the language of your admit card and enter your Registration Number/Roll No & Password/DOB generated during registration.
- Keep a copy of your SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022 for future reference.
Guidelines of the SBI Clerk Exam 2023
- Candidates must arrive at the SBI Clerk exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Bring your valid SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card and ID proof with you to the exam centre.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring electronic devices into the SBI Clerk exam hall.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the details on the SBI Clerk answer sheet, or their papers will be cancelled.
- Candidates can’t take electronic devices, books, notes, or copies, as well as personal items such as jewellery, belts, and so on inside the SBI Clerk examination venue.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
It is critical to understand the exam pattern in order to pass the SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2022 exam. “No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed,” according to the official notification issued by SBI. As a result, there will be no sectional cut-offs for the SBI Junior Associates Recruitment Online Examination this year. The criteria, however, are entirely in the hands of the organisation.
|No. of Questions
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
|2 hours 40 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
The SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 for the mains exam was released on January 2, 2023.
The SBI Clerk 2022 exam will be held on January 15, 2023.
The call letter will not be mailed; instead, candidates must download it online and bring a printout with them to the exam.
Candidates can obtain the admit card by visiting the official website and following the steps outlined in the article, or by using the direct link provided.
Yes, both rounds are bilingual, which means that all subjects, with the exception of English, are available in both English and Hindi.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded again with your login credentials and printed multiple times.
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2023 Out – Download Now
- NDA Group C Recruitment for Pune Region: 251+ Vacancies
- UPSC NDA 2023 Notification – 395+ Vacancies [Apply Now]
- National Education Policy Scheme 2022 – New Education Policy
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022 (PMMY): Apply for Online Loan
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yoja