UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana | Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023 | Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme Online Registration
Yogi Aditya Nath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, launched the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana to give children from working households a good life. Under the scheme, the government will provide funds to help UP orphans and children of labourers afford an education. The state government would fund this scheme by giving boys in the state Rs 1000 per month and girls in the state Rs 1200 per month.
In this article, we will tell you all the information on the Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme, including the application process, eligibility requirements, required documentation, etc. If you want to know all the details, read it till the end.
Join our telegram group to get the latest updates regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023
The Uttar Pradesh government will pay an additional 6000 rupees in aid each year to the labourers’ children of the state who are enrolled in the eighth, ninth, and tenth grades. This year 2000 kids will benefit from the Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana. The interested state’s beneficiaries must apply to participate in this scheme.
The UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana would make it possible for labourer’s children to live a long and prosperous life. Children between the ages of eight and 18 should be at school or college. But because of their conditions, they end up working. Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana will give benefits to such kids.
Overview of the Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
|UP Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath
|Provide Financial Assistance to the Labours’ Children
|Poor Boys and Girls of the State
Purpose of the Yojana
You are aware that many residents of the state make a significant effort to provide for their families. When kids labour as young people to support their families, it has a detrimental effect on their development—both mentally and physically. The government of Uttar Pradesh will make another move in this regard today.
The state government would grant financial help to boys and girls for Rs 1000 and Rs 1200 per month, respectively. It is important to make preparations for the education of the working children and to brighten their future and steer the country toward progress.
With this, provisions for children’s education should be prepared, and this strategy should brighten the future of working children. And propel the country forward. The scheme will provide monthly financial aid to employees’ children to keep them away from working as child labourers. And, it allows them to focus on their schoolwork.
History of Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, Shri Yogi Adityanath, launched the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana on Child Labor Prohibition Day, June 12, 2020. The primary goal of this strategy is to provide a good living for the children of worker families. Children will receive both education and food through this program. So that their future would be brighter.
The first phase of this yojana has an objective of covering the children of 2000 workers. To ensure the effectiveness of this scheme, the government piloted it in ten districts of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme is open to children aged 8 to 18.
As of July 28, 2023, 2000 kids in 20 districts are receiving benefits from the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana. The Yogi government is working on getting kids back in school, as well as kids who have dropped out of school or turned to child labour. The government has launched the scheme to help all those kids who became labourers due to lack of money or any other reason.
Benefits of the Scheme
- The underprivileged children of Uttar Pradesh will profit from this scheme.
- The state government will give boys in the state Rs 1000 per month and girls in the state Rs 1200 per month.
- The state of Uttar Pradesh will provide additional aid for Rs 6000 per year to the labour children of the state who are studying in classes 8th, 9th, and 10th standard.
- People can register online for this scheme by filling out the Registration or Application Form on the official website (Announced Soon).
- As part of the official start of the UP Bal Shramik Yojana on June 12, 2020, funds have been distributed to more than 2,000 kids fighting child labour.
- The UP Mazdoor Bal Shiksha Yojana will be launched as part of this scheme to assist more pupils and stop them from working as child workers.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying the Scheme
- The permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh is applicable.
- And, the age of the applicant should be 8 to 18 years.
How to Apply for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023?
The scheme has just launched. The application process for the Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2023 has not yet begun. Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh will need to wait for a while. As soon as the application process for the scheme is started by the government, we will inform you of this through this page. So stay tuned with us.
Required Documents for Applying the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photo
Selection Process of the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana
- On behalf of the Labor Department, Gram Panchayats, Local Bodies, Childline, or School Management Committees will conduct surveys or inspections to identify children participating in the Chief Minister Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana in Uttar Pradesh.
- If the parents suffer from an incurable sickness, their children will get prior for selection. A certificate from the Chief Medical Officer is required for this priority.
- The authority will use the 2011 Census list to choose landless households and women-headed households.
- After each beneficiary’s selection is approved, it will be updated for the e-tracking system.
We have provided you with all the crucial details on the Chief Minister’s Child Labor Education Scheme in this article. Visit the given website and contact the relevant department if you continue to experience any issues.
- E-Shram Card Yojana 2022: Benefits, & Online Apply for E-Shram Card
- Digital Health ID Card: Apply online, Registration, & Benefits
- NREGA Job Card List 2022 [State Wise] – MGNREGA List Online Mahatma Gandhi Employment List
- PM SVANidhi Yojana 2023: Prime Minister Swanidhi Scheme
- SHRESTHA Yojana 2023: Eligibility, Benefits & Online Registration
Join our telegram group for getting the latest update regarding All Government Schemes and Yojana