Govt of West Bengal has introduced the West Bengal Utsashree Portal. Teachers can apply for transfer online through this portal. In this article, we tried to cover all the important aspects of the portal.
By just going through this article you will get to know how you can take advantage of the portal. So you have to go through this article very carefully till the end if you are interested in getting the benefits of the West Bengal Utsashree portal
On 2nd August 2021, the government of West Bengal launched the West Bengal Utsashree Portal. Through this portal, the teachers of West Bengal can apply for transfers, along with that they can also check their transfer status at every stage through this portal.
This portal is also helpful if you want to use it for checking the eligibility criteria as this can be done online through the portal that’s why teachers are not required to visit government offices in order to apply for transfers. Another positive side of applying online will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
You may also read: WBSSC 2nd SLST Notification – Eligibility Criteria, Application process
West Bengal Utsashree portal will also reduce the rate of corruption. If any teacher is facing any charges of financial irregularity or disciplinary proceedings or is under suspension then that teacher will not be able to apply for transfer.
Objectives of Utsashree
- To make available the service of applying for transfer of teacher online is the main objective of the West Bengal Utsashree Portal.
- This scheme was introduced cause it can also improve the standard of living of the citizens of West Bengal.
- Because of this scheme teachers of West Bengal don’t need to go to the schools for their transfer. They can easily apply online through Utsashree Portal. It’ll save a lot of money and time.
Documentation is Required during filling forms in the Utsashree portal
- Documents relating to any illness
- Distance certificate between places of posting of both spouses
- Documents relating to physical disablement (above 40%)
- Birth certificate of a child for a female teacher
- Distance certificate between permanent address and the place of posting
The size of documents should not exceed 200 KB
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Utsashree Portal
|Name of the scheme
|West Bengal Utsashree Portal 2022
|Government of West Bengal
|Citizens of West Bengal
|To make apply mode online for teachers’ transfer
|Mode of Application
Benefits and Features of Utsashree Portal
- Through this portal, the teachers of West Bengal can apply for transfers online. It’ll save a lot of time and money.
- This portal can also be used for checking the eligibility criteria and transfer status in different stages
- They don’t need to go to schools to apply for their transfer, it can be done online.
- The facility of applying online will bring transparency to the system.
Only the applicants will be able to take benefit of this scheme who are confirmed and are serving in the present school in the present post for at least five years.
Eligibility Criteria before applying for transfer on Utsashree Portal
According to sources, the following conditions are your eligibility criteria to request for transfer through the Utsashree portal:
- You must be a West Bengal government/government-aided primary/ high/ upper primary school teacher.
- You must have completed 5 years of service at your present school and given a post.
- You must not have taken any transfer recently, if yes, then you can’t apply for 5 years.
- If you have rejected any previous transfer order, then you can’t apply for 7 years.
- You must not be suspended at present.
- You must not have any ongoing court cases on school-related matters.
How to Apply for Transfer on Utshashree Portal
- Visit the official website of Utshashree Portal by clicking here
- Select OSMS type. eg: Primary, Secondary
- Fill in all the details according to the form along with Captcha.
- After resubmitting the form, you will get an OTP in your mobile number.
- Validate that OTP and You will be landed on the dashboard portal
Steps to Login On The Utshashree Portal
If you have already an account in Utshashree Portal, you can log in and check your status by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the School Education Department, click here
- The home page will appear and you need to click on the “Login”
- The Login form will appear before you, there you have to select the user type
- Now you have to enter your name password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal
Procedure To View Application Status
- To check your application status you need to visit the official website of the School Education Department, Click here
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Login”
- Enter mentioned login credentials and click on the Login
- Then you can view your application status by clicking on “Application Status”
- You will be redirected to a new page and there you have to enter your reference number
- Now you have to click on view status
- Through this procedure, you can view your application status
Helpdesk for West Bengal Utsashree Portal
|Bikash Bhavan, 5th & 6th floor DF Block, Sector-1
Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal
|Whatsapp Helpline Number:
Teachers’ Online Transfer Portal for West Bengal teachers is named Utsashree or Utsashree.
On August 2, 2021, the Utsashree portal was launched by the West Bengal government